Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meet "THEM" - Ma

Every morning her voice & a smile on her face woke me up , I learned how to paint , Build beautiful projects , Scribble, Compete without having a fear of loosing & even dreaming big.
She is my creator , my Mother.



Nobody can ever replace her place in my life, not only because she is my mother but because she has been my best friend with whom I shared my first crush, played with her, made sketches, discussed my studies, my work issues, my life and every single detail.
She is a female with strong head & very soft heart, she has given all her life, for Pa , Babboo & me.Her everyday started with us and ended with us. We complained ,she rectified, we asked, she gave, we became sad, she made us laugh & when we cried ,she held us, close to her heart.
She is extremely popular with everyone in the family starting from the toddlers to the elders. She can create an atmosphere of celebration by just being there.I felt proud when Papa used to give credit of all his achievements to her ( & that holds true for all three of us).
Today being married, I talk about adjusting & compromising but when I look back at her,feel very petite before her. She supported Pa till his last breath and even after him she has been there for us every moment.

Mum I know, I can never do enough to make up for what you have done for me, but, I just want to say your every single smile is very precious for me....

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.-Sarah Malin


No comments:

Post a Comment