Sunday, February 19, 2012

Countdown has begun

So, the tension is mounting day by day, just like a hot water kettle kept on fire but all packed up and can blast up anytime.Time is ticking very fast, restlessness is a feeling which everyone is having inside, not like the butterflies but a deep the hollow empty space.




Yes, the time for Annual appraisal has come very near and now everyone is in a rat race. Its funny yet interesting to see all this happening around me, I feel like the only non-moving subject around. People judging colleagues & even judging themselves..How much I would get? I am more competent , I have worked too hard to get the highest ratings..these are the feeling that everyone has, this time I am not feeling the same tension as all the years, not because I feel I have done very good or very bad this year, but, because last year has made me realize, that what  is at the top in my priority list at this moment.Money is very important and I would be a hypocrite if I say that I don't want it, but this year running a vague race is not what I am in for. may be I ll just watch it.





No comments:

Post a Comment