Sunday, November 13, 2011

I miss you everyday

Now I know why you never bought Dolls for me & gave me bats  & tanks to play with, now i got to know why you took my opinion & gave me responsibilities even when i had no understanding of anything, now I saw why unlike other girls I was never served things on a platter. Now I see the reason why I was left alone to face situations and you never told me to come back even when it was most difficult of times.

Thanks for raising me differently , because God had a different plan for me & you were only  preparing me for it.

I owe everything to you, & will try to complete every responsibility for which you left me.

I miss you very much papa & I am sorry for being angry on you on my last birthday, never knew it would be the last with you.

Love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment