Monday, November 11, 2013

Just another of those days

So it was just another Monday, where I came with all the blues in my heart & a sulking face to my desk & started my day, after a while around eleven I called up M & cried , now the question is why? and the answer to is - an acquaintance called me, who was dear friend to me until five minutes before the call , said something in the conversation which broke my heart...& while I called up M to share how I felt, I suddenly realized how lucky I am to have people who love me even when I am such a pain in the a*** .

Today I am counting my blessings. I am in love with all these people around me who have loved me all these years without being judgmental about me. I know the list is not long, but I am proud that at least I have one.


Love

Nimisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment