Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reading without spending a penny

I am very calculative when it comes to money matter but when I see a book that can invoke slightest interest in  my inquisitive mind , the whole Dr. Hyde & Mr. Jekyll syndrome just takes over me & I turn into this crazy person who would spend the hard earned money, from my sweat & blood,  Ok,  so now I am exaggerating but its true I spend huge amount of money on books...I know,  I know its a good habit but not when your house is changing into a monstrous book warehouse.

So while I was talking to one of my "To Read" mentors , Srijan, he kind of sold me over the idea of reading e-books, & that very moment I could see a bright light of heaven where I could only hear about some of the kind soul websites where I could download loads & loads of books...Ok enough it was Mr. Google & few were suggested by Srijan. But as a brownie point I even came across This  its a God sent website for audio books, so if you liked listening to stories when you were kid, I think you ll like it now also.

So do check out this website , I have already listened to four sections of  "Daddy Long Legs" which I wanted to read from a very long time. Its a beautiful story till now & will update about the whole audio book experience & the story.

Ciao

Nimisha

No comments:

Post a Comment